Please choose a section you wish to view
Click on an image to enlarge.
A full version of the band bio can be found here.
Madame Psychosis is a five-piece alt pop & indie rock band from Toronto. The band released their debut album on June 16th, 2017 and received a positive response. Most notably, the single “Space Motorcycle” cracked Alan Cross’ Top 11 Playlist. The album was also featured on 94.9 The Rock FM‘s artist spotlight, Generation Next, in May of 2018. Four songs from the debut album were showcased, including “Space Motorcycle”, “Run”, “On Top of The Game”, and “Mellow”. They were also selected by a panel to perform at Toronto Ribfest on Canada Day 2018.
Madame Psychosis is now working on new material for their upcoming album. The band released “Just Wanna Be Myself” as the lead single on January 3rd, 2019, and performed it live on Global News’ national broadcast of The Morning Show. They also released a music video for the song, and are preparing to showcase their new work at The Bout Music Festival & Competition at The Hideout in March 2019.
Recorded at Union Sound Company in Toronto on November 17th, 2018 by Alex Gamble
Mixed by Kevin O’Leary
Mastered by LANDR
Distributed by LANDR
Band photo by Marcin Kaczor
Artwork by Jaina Tharakan
Recorded at Candle Recording Studio and Union Sound Company by Alex Gamble
Mixed at Poetic Groove Productions by Michelle Mondesir
Mastered at IndiePool by Joao Carvalho
Band photo by Marcin Kaczor
Album artwork by Bret McCaffrey
Official music video for “Just Wanna Be Myself”
Official music video for “Born to Love You”
“Space Motorcycle”, performed live at The Opera House in Toronto on July 21st, 2017.
Madame Psychosis can be found on the following social media and music platforms. Please click on any of the logos to visit the band’s respective pages.
‘“Just Wanna Be Myself” is a pop-rock diddy and a testament to being comfortable, or the quest to be comfortable -in your own skin.’ – from Dropout Entertainment review on February 1st, 2019
Madame Psychosis featured in Cashbox Magazine on January 11th, 2019 following the release of “Just Wanna Be Myself”.
“Why I like it: A fun, upbeat song with sweet yet edgy female vocals” – from Alan Cross’ blog, ‘A Journal of Musical Things’, on January 8th, 2019 following the release of “Just Wanna Be Myself”.
Alan Cross an internationally-syndicated radio broadcaster and host of radio series ‘The Ongoing History of New Music’.
Madame Psychosis performs on Global’s The Morning Show on January 3rd, 2019 during the national broadcast.
Madame Psychosis featured on The Hideout ahead of their Bout Music Festival & Competition showcase on March 22nd, 2019.
Madame Psychosis is featured on 94.9 The Rock FM‘s artist spotlight, ‘Generation Next’, during the week of May 14th, 2018. Four songs from the debut album were showcased, including “Space Motorcycle”, “Run”, “On Top of The Game”, and “Mellow”.
“Space Motorcycle” comes in at number four on Alan Cross’ ‘A Journal of Musical Things’ weekly top 11 playlist for the week of August 11th, 2017.
- Monday, February 25th at The Horseshoe Tavern (full details)
- Friday, March 22nd at The Hideout (The Bout Music Festival & Competition)
- Canadian Music Week – May 6th-12th (stay tuned for details)
Other shows will be added in the coming months.
- Thursday, January 3rd, 2019 – The Morning Show on Global (TV appearance)
- Tuesday, December 11th, 2018 – The Rivoli
- Tuesday, December 4th, 2018 – The Gladstone (private function)
- Friday, October 19th, 2018 – The Cavern Bar
- Friday, October 12th, 2018 – B-side Lounge
- Friday, October 5th, 2018 – The Cavern Bar
- Thursday, September 20th, 2018 – The Piston
- Monday, July 23rd, 2018 – The Horseshoe Tavern
- Sunday, July 1st, 2018 at Toronto Ribfest (Canada Day)
- Saturday, May 26th, 2018 – The Cavern Bar
- Friday, April 27th, 2018 – Revival Bar
- Friday, February 9th, 2018 – Junction City Music Hall
- Friday, December 15th, 2017 – Junction City Music Hall
- Friday, November 17th, 2017 – The Opera House
- Saturday, September 9th, 2017 – The Supermarket
- Friday, August 25th, 2017 – The Cavern Bar
- Friday, July 21st, 2017 – The Opera House
- Friday, June 16th, 2017 – Junction City Music Hall (album release party)
- Friday, May 5th, 2017 – The Cavern Bar
- Thursday, April 13th, 2017 – Hard Luck Bar
- Saturday, March 18th, 2017 – The Opera House
- Friday, February 10th, 2017 – Revival Bar
- Wednesday, November 2nd, 2016 – The Supermarket
- Tuesday, October 25th, 2016 – Junction City Music Hall
- Friday, October 21st, 2016 – Revival Bar
- Thursday, October 6th, 2016 – The Silver Dollar Room
- Saturday, August 27th, 2016 – Sue-Ann Staff Estate Winery
- Thursday, July 21st, 2016 – The Cavern Bar
- Wednesday, June 8th, 2016 – Smiling Buddha
- Thursday, May 26th, 2016 – The Silver Dollar Room
Stage Plot & Technical Specifications
Click below to download our stage plot and technical specifications (PDF format) for live performances.